Give a regular gift to your local Hospice
We would be very grateful if you’d like to support Wirral Hospice St John’s on a regular basis. Regular gifts are invaluable in helping us plan ahead and continue our work throughout the year, and we deeply appreciate this ongoing support. You may wish to donate each month, or perhaps each year on a special anniversary. It’s easy to set up a standing order that suits you.
By setting up a regular donation by standing order to Wirral Hospice St John’s today, you can help ensure that the hospice can continue to provide specialist care to patients and their loved ones.
- £5 Could pay for a patient’s meal
- £10 Could pay for an aromatherapy session
- £25 Could pay for a physiotherapy session
- £50 Could pay for 4 hours of specialist palliative care
- £100 could pay for a bereavement counselling session
You can set up a regular donation online:
Download our Standing order form and return to: Fundraising Office, Wirral Hospice St John’s, Mount Road, Higher Bebington, Wirral CH63 6JE
Or fill in our enquiry form below and we will contact you about making a regular gift.