Give a regular gift to your local Hospice
We would be very grateful if you’d like to support Wirral Hospice St John’s on a regular basis. Regular gifts are invaluable in helping us plan ahead and continue our work throughout the year, and we deeply appreciate this ongoing support. You may wish to donate each month, or perhaps each year on a special anniversary. It’s easy to set up a standing order that suits you.
By setting up a regular donation by standing order to Wirral Hospice St John’s today, you can help ensure that the hospice can continue to provide specialist care to patients and their loved ones.
- £5 Could pay for a patient’s meal
- £10 Could pay for an aromatherapy session
- £25 Could pay for a physiotherapy session
- £50 Could pay for 4 hours of specialist palliative care
- £100 could pay for a bereavement counselling session
As a thank you for signing up to make a regular donation, we will send you a welcome pack with a thank you card, pin badge and our ‘From the Heart’ newsletter.
How to make a regular donation
- By Post – Download our standing order form, print, complete and return to: Fundraising Office, Wirral Hospice St John’s, Mount Road, Higher Bebington, Wirral CH63 6JE
- Online Banking – please email email@example.com to let us know you would like to make a regular donation and we will let you know our bank details and the reference you can use.
- Direct Debit via Just Giving – visit our Just Giving donation page or click the button below to set up a regular donation via direct debit.
If you would like further information on making a regular donation please call 0151 343 0778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help.