Could you be a Wirral Hospice St John’s Trustee?
The role of Wirral Hospice St John’s Board of Trustees is to ensure our hospice delivers its aims and objectives. Trustees provide strategic leadership (in a voluntary capacity) that supports our charity’s future direction.
We have recently closed our application process for additional board members and are looking forward to welcoming new trustees to our Wirral Hospice team once the selection process has been completed.
Read a little about each of our current Board of Trustees
In undertaking the role of a trustee, the board must ensure the organisation:
- Operates within the objectives set out in the governing documents
- Utilises assets and resources for charitable purposes in line with the governing documents
- Acts in the interests of its members
- Complies with charitable and company law
- Adheres to the values of Wirral Hospice St John’s
- Upholds the reputation of the hospice