Did you know?
Did you know that Wirral Hospice St John’s provides these services?
- 24hr Wirral Palliative Care Advice Line: 0151 343 9529
- Hospice at Home: carer respite & personal care visits
- Outpatient clinics
- Pain clinics
- Wellbeing Centre: advice, education & support
- FAB programme: fatigue, anxiety & breathlessness
- Social support
- Spiritual support
- Citizens Advice: benefits support
- Rehabilitation therapies: physiotherapy & occupational therapy
- Motor neurone disease (MND) service
- Complementary & acupuncture therapies
- Exercise groups
- Baking & activity groups
- Bereavement support
- Children & young persons support
- Transition service for young adults
- Specialist palliative care inpatient unit (16 beds)
- Research activities
- Wirral Palliative Care Education Hub
If you’d like to find out more about Wirral Hospice St John’s services, please contact Dr Emma Longford, Medical Director or Christine Sutcliffe, Clinical Services Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and they will get back to you as quickly as they are able to.