Proud to serve our whole Wirral community
Wirral Hospice St John’s provides specialist care and support for people with a range of life-limiting conditions*
Our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do and they will experience the hospice through one or a number of our services as listed below,
- Our 16-bed Inpatients Ward delivers specialist medical and nursing support for the relief of pain or discomfort
- Outpatients hosts medical consultants who assess patients and advise on the most appropriate treatments and therapies
- The hospice Wellbeing Centre welcomes day patients to receive complementary and physical therapies alongside counselling services
- Hospice at Home offers practical and emotional support to patients in their own home
- Our Patient and Family Support Service provides advice and counselling for our patients’ loved ones
Many, many, heartfelt thanks are owed to our whole Wirral community, individuals, businesses and other organisations, whose ongoing support allows us to deliver all of our services, free of charge. Find out the many ways you can help.
*(Life-limiting conditions includes cancers as well as other complex lung, heart, neurological and autoimmune diseases).