Fancy a Wirral Hospice Skydive?
What do I need to do?
Simply pay a £25 deposit to secure your place then we kindly require a minimum sponsorship of £400 (80% of which must be raised 2 weeks before the date of your skydive).
When can I take part?
Multiple dates throughout 2023, please enter your preferred date/s on the form below and we will do our best to accommodate it
You will be supported every step of the way by our Wirral Hospice events team:
- Dedicated one-to-one fundraising support
- Wirral Hospice t-shirt to wear on the day of your skydive
- Updates on how your support is making a difference to Wirral Hospice
- Your very own Hospice Hero medal to wear with pride on completion of your skydive
Who can take part?
Anyone over 16 and over can participate in a skydive You will receive all of the guidance and training you need on the day.
For safety reasons, there are a few restrictions;
- Maximum weight limit of 15st, however, all tandem students must be within the BMI for their height and weight see BMI table below.
- Tandem students under 70 can complete a Student Tandem Medical Self Declaration as long as they are happy to do so, otherwise, they and anyone over the age of 70 will require an assessment by our club chief instructor as well as a Student Tandem Doctors Certificate
Where do I go?
You will be in the safe hands of the Skydive Tilstock Crew at the Skydive Tilstock Freefall Club, Tilstock Airfield Whitchurch Shropshire SY13 2HA.
Please complete the form below to register or contact events team on 0151 343 0778 or email email@example.com