Fancy a Scintillating Skydive?
What do I need to do?
Simply pay a £50 deposit to secure your place then we kindly require a minimum sponsorship of £350 2 weeks before the date of your skydive.
When can I take part?
Saturday 26th March & Saturday 18th June 2022
You will be supported every step of the way by our Wirral Hospice events team:
- Dedicated one-to-one fundraising support
- Wirral Hospice t-shirt to wear on the day of your skydive
- Updates on how your support is making a difference to Wirral Hospice
- Your very own Hospice Hero medal to wear with pride on completion of your skydive
Who can take part?
Anyone over 16 and over can participate in a skydive You will receive all of the guidance and training you need on the day.
For safety reasons, there are a few restrictions;
- There is an upper weight limit of 15 stone/95.25kg
- The minimum weight limit is 8 stone / 50.80
- If you are aged 70+ we will require a Doctor’s signature confirming your fitness to participate in this experience
Where do I go?
You will be in the safe hands of the Black Knights Crew at the Black Knights Parachute Centre, Hillam Lane, Cockerham, Lancashire, LA2 0DY.
Please complete the form below or call the events team on 0151 343 0778 or email email@example.com to register for this exciting challenge!