Communication Skills Training
- Discuss the definitions of communication skills.
- Increase knowledge about the theory behind communication skills.
- Have the ability to discuss the skills required to facilitate good communication.
- Understand the association between blocking behaviours and a poor conversation or negative
and challenging experience.
- Have the ability to critically reflect on conversations, with the skill to acknowledge what went
well and what didn’t go well.
- Improve confidence with communication skills in challenging and difficult situations.
Target Audience: Any Health Care Professional
Date & Time:
Time – 0900 – 1230
Duration: Half a day
Number of places: 30 places
For more information/ to book: call 0151 514 2331 or email WCNT.email@example.com
Venue & Location: Albert Lodge, Victoria Hospital, Mill Lane. CH44 5UF