About our Lottery
When you sign up to the Wirral Hospice St John’s lottery you’ll give your local hospice a welcome boost!
People just like you, from all over our Wirral community and beyond, are helping us to meet the equivalent cost of 12 specialist nurses each year.
You pay £1 a week (and you can have more than one number) to be entered into the draw which takes place every Friday.
Remember, somebody wins the top prize, of £2,000, EVERY WEEK!
And, if the 2nd prize of £500 isn’t won, it can roll over (by a multiple of £500), up to a maximum £10,000.
So, it could be won at £500, or roll to £1,000, £1,500, £2,000 etc., right up to that terrific £10,000!
In £10,000 week, it MUST be won! The computer will keep rolling until it falls on one lucky number.
There are also 32 other prizes ranging from £10 to £100 every week so there are plenty of chances to win.
So, if you’d like to become a member of our weekly lottery for just £1 a week we’d love to hear from you!
Thank you so much for your kind support and, GOOD LUCK!
How the lottery works:
- Membership is £1 per week
- 1st Prize is £2,000 – guaranteed to be won EVERY week
- 2nd Prize is £500 which can rollover, in multiples of £500, up to £10,000
- 3rd Prize is £100
- 4th Prize is £50
- There are also 5 x prizes of £20 and 25 prizes of £10
- Only members who have paid can play
- Members must be 18 years of age or over
How to join:
- Simply phone our Membership Hotline on 0151 334 0348 for a membership form or join using a debit card to pay your subscription
- We will then send you your unique membership draw number
- You can pay your subscription by standing order, debit card, cheque or postal order
- Or sign up via Direct Debit
- Make a payment or join our lottery online here
Please gamble responsibly:
Wirral Hospice St John’s is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4098
Wirral Council Licence No. LN/216001370
Promoter: Wirral Hospice St John’s
Responsible Person: Mrs Teresa Nightingale 0151 343 0778 / email Teresa Nightingale
Registered Charity No. 510643
Raffle entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
Wirral Hospice St John’s is a member of The Hospice Lotteries Association who, on behalf of their members makes a financial contribution towards the Responsible Gambling Trust, an organisation with the sole aim of fundraising to assist with problem gambling. The Hospice Lotteries Association website has a page dedicated to GAMCARE, the leading organisation that provides practical help to problem gamblers. Further support can also be found on the BeGambleAware website. An instruction to be self-excluded, as defined in the Gambling Act 2005, from Wirral Hospice St John’s lottery or any one-off prize draws may be submitted in writing, faxed or telephoned through to the Wirral Hospice St John’s lottery office. Supporters wishing to use this facility will not be able to re-join the lottery for a minimum of 6 months from the date of exclusion.