Our printed Books of Honour
These books can be viewed upon request please ask at our reception to view them. Free parking in Car Park 3, please press the buzzer and say you are visiting Fundraising. Please call the Fundraising Office on 0151 343 0778 if you would like any assistance.
Our digital Books of Honour
You can view our 2019 digital Books of Honour here
You can view our 2018 digital Books of Honour here
You can view our 2017 digital Books of Honour here
You can view our 2016 digital Books of Honour here
Making a Light up a Life donation
If you would like to sponsor a light in memory of a loved one or loved ones, please fill in the online form below. Or please call the Fundraising Office on 0151 343 0778 (Mon to Fri 9am-5pm). We kindly ask for a minimum donation of £5 per light.
All donations will receive a Light up a Life card displaying your loved one’s name and short message. Names will be added to our printed Books of Honour and digital Books of Honour.
Sunday 6 December 2020, 5.30pm: Light up a Life switch-on service
- Families and friends from our local community brought together to remember the thousands of loved ones our lights represent
- Books of Honour on display from 4pm, gift shop, refreshment tent and fundraising tent also open
- Free parking in all nearby (Clatterbridge hospital) car parks for the event
Tuesday 8 December 2020, 7pm: Light up a Life memorial service
St James’ Church, New Brighton
- Free to attend, all welcome
- Hot drinks and mince pies will be served after the service at the back of the church
- Small selection of hospice Christmas cards and gifts also on sale
We would like to thank you for your ongoing support in helping Wirral Hospice St John’s Light up a Life appeal, which helps us to provide our very special care for our patients and their families.
For further information please contact The Fundraising Team email@example.com/ 0151 343 0778
Sections marked with a * are required.