Fancy a Wing Walk?
Would you be up for taking a walk on the windy side for Wirral Hospice St John’s with our adrenaline-fuelled Wing Walk?
What do I need to do?
Simply pay a £100 deposit to secure your place then we kindly require a minimum sponsorship of £600, two weeks before the date of your wing walk.
Deposits are non-refundable and will count towards your sponsorship target.
Find a date for when it is suitable for you to take on this once-in-a-lifetime challenge
You will be supported every step of the way by our Wirral Hospice events team:
• Dedicated one-to-one fundraising support
• Wirral Hospice t-shirt to wear on the day of your wing walk
• Updates on how your support is making a difference to Wirral Hospice
• Your very own Hospice Hero medal to wear with pride on completion of your wing walk
Who can take part?
Anyone over 18 and over can participate in a wing walk. You will receive all of the guidance and training you need on the day.
For safety reasons, there are a few restrictions;
• There is an upper weight limit of 85kg (13 stone 4lbs)
• If you are aged 65+ we will require a Doctor’s signature confirming your fitness to participate in this experience
• Must be able to climb up the aircraft to the top wing where the Rig is fixed (about 10 feet)
Where do I go?
You will be in the safe hands of the Wingwalk Buzz crew at the Breighton Aerodrome Airfield in Yorkshire!
Wingwalk Buzz are proud to have two of their own Boeing Stearman Kaydets, which have been fully restored and are maintained to the very highest of standards.
(approx. 2 hours from Wirral)
Please complete the form below or call the events team on 0151 343 0778 or email email@example.com to register for our exciting new challenge!