Welcome to The Hub Café
Please note that coronavirus regulations have meant we have had to close The Hub Café until further notice (please bear with us)
Everybody is welcome at The Hub Café at Wirral Hospice St John’s.
Our hub is visited by patients, their families, friends and other carers, staff and volunteers from the hospice, workers from all over Clatterbridge Health park and even people from our Wirral Community.
Whether you are looking to grab a bite to eat for lunch, a slice of one of our delicious homemade cakes, or simply a cup of fresh ground coffee we will be happy to serve you.
- Located just through the main reception area at the hospice
- Open Mon-Fri, 10am – 4pm and Sat-Sun, 10am – 3pm
- Speciality teas, coffees and soft drinks
- Delicious toasties, sandwiches, quiche, baked potatoes and home-made soups
- Cakes, Crisps and Chocolate bars
- Our fresh, homemade, food is prepared daily by our Hospice Caterers.
- You’ll also find vending machines dispensing hot and cold drinks, sandwiches and snacks.
See the latest Wirral Hospice St John’s Hub Menu
You can pre-order any food from the menu. Just let the team know when you’ll be in for pick up and we’ll take care of the rest.