Could you be a Wirral Hospice St John’s Trustee?
The role of the Board of Trustees is to ensure delivery of the aims and objectives of Wirral Hospice St John’s, to provide the strategic leadership needed to determine its future direction.
In undertaking this role the Board must ensure the organisation:-
- Operates within the objectives set out in the governing documents
- Utilises assets and resources for charitable purposes in line with the governing documen
- Acts in the interests of its members
- Complies with charitable and company law
- Adheres to the values of Wirral Hospice St John’s
- Upholds the reputation of the hospice