Sponsor a Nurse
“Please help and give a small monthly donation”
Our nurses care for our patients every day, supporting them when they feel alone, afraid or in pain. Our team of specialist nurses support patients and families at every difficult step of their journey.
Whether it’s using their expert knowledge of pain management and symptom control, their experience in supporting family members in distress or simply providing a hand to hold in the middle of the night – our nurses are there to provide care, hope and support.
There are more people than ever in need of our specialist care, and a regular gift helps us to plan future care with a little more confidence.
What our nurses do,
- Care for patients and their families in Wirral every year
- Care for all life-limiting illnesses
- Deliver nursing care both in the hospice and in patients’ own homes
- Care for the whole person, not just the illness.
You can sponsor a nurse from as little as £5 per month.
Regular gifts also enable you to make a difference in a way that fits in with your personal budget; you can increase, decrease or cancel your regular gift at any time. What’s more, if you are a UK Taxpayer, your regular gift is eligible for ‘Gift Aid’, which means your donation could be worth up to 25% extra at no additional cost to you.
How do I ‘Sponsor a Nurse’?
- If you would like to sponsor a nurse by making a regular donation please download and complete our ‘Sponsor a Nurse’ form and post to: Fundraising Office, Wirral Hospice St John’s, Mount Road, Higher Bebington, Wirral, CH63 6JE.
- If you would like us to post you a ‘Sponsor a Nurse’ form please complete the form below and we will post one out to you.
- Alternatively, if you are unable to commit to a regular donation but would still like to sponsor a nurse you can make a one off donation here
Or, if you would like to set up a regular donation online please visit:
Already ‘Sponsor a Nurse’?
If you are already supporting our ‘Sponsor a Nurse’ campaign with a regular gift, thank you! Your ongoing support has enabled us to continue to plan ahead and provide specialist care for our patients and their loved ones.
If you would like us to send you further information about ‘Sponsor a Nurse’ or making a regular gift please complete the form below