We use three fundraising databases to store appropriate personal information:
– Nisyst: for charity shops’ Gift Aid declarations
– Sterling: for lottery members and ticket sales
– DonorFlex: for donations, events and Gift Aid declarations
GDPR: What is it?
You will perhaps be aware of GDPR from your place of work or the media or through communications you are receiving from commercial or other charitable organisations about your personal data and preferences for being contacted.
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) have given organisations the date of 25 May 2018 to be compliant with the updated General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Wirral Hospice St John’s has always and will continue to take Data Protection extremely seriously.
– We DO NOT pass on or sell your details to any other organisation
– We DO NOT store bank card or credit card security codes
– We DO NOT profile supporters by wealth screening
– We DO NOT store any data about you that is not relevant to us or appropriate